CTE CyberNet Program – Minnesota
July 18, 2022 - July 22, 2022| Free
This is a faculty development program designed to provide faculty with the resources and content to teach cybersecurity as part of their career and technical education (CTE) programs. The program will include the following topics:
- Cybersecurity Threats Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Cybersecurity Principles, Practices and Processes
- System and Network Defense
- Defending the Enterprise IoT and Cloud Security
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Incident Response
- Managing the Risk Related Risk
- Governance and Compliance Job! Job! Job!
- Opportunity for Articulations
- Instructional Materials
- Assessment Materials
- Videos and Animations
- Institution recognized as a CTE CyberNet institution after program completion
- Continued education credits offered
Email Metro State University at firstname.lastname@example.org to register!
NOTE: This is an in-person event and will be held at Metro State University.