CompTIA PenTest+ (002)
July 18, 2022 - July 21, 2022| Free
CompTIA PenTest+ is for cybersecurity professionals tasked with penetration testing and vulnerability management.
PenTest+ assesses the most up-to-date penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment and management skills necessary to determine the resiliency of the network against attacks. The CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam will verify successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to:
- Plan and scope a penetration testing engagement
- Understand legal and compliance requirements
- Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing using appropriate tools and
- techniques, and then analyze the results
- Produce a written report containing proposed remediation techniques, effectively
- communicate results to the management team, and provide practical recommendations
PenTest+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation, because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program. Over 2.3 million CompTIA ISO/ANSI-accredited exams have been delivered since January 1, 2011.
NOTE: This workshop will be broadcast live via Zoom – attendees should expect to login in to the workshop and participate at the times scheduled (9:00AM – 3:00PM CDT).
About the Instructors:
Kevin Vaccaro has over thirty years of experience in information technology, cyber defense, and computer forensics. Kevin is a full-time tenured faculty member and program lead for the MVCC IT Security Specialist programs.
EC-Council CEH v.10, EC-Council CHFI, EC-Council ECIH, EC-Council CEI, SANS GCIH, SANSGSEC, SANS GPEN, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+, CompTIA Security +, CompTIA CySA+, Linux LPI, Palo Alto Certified Configurator, Cisco Certified Instructor